ngày 16 Tháng 8 năm 2018
- STAIRS! It is not mentioned in the description of the hostel, but it is a five-floor hostel with no elevator. They are well aware of it and make the lower floored rooms more expensive! Traveling with a pregnant wife and was very surprised by that. The showers are (reasonable in japan) located in floors 1 and 3, forcing you to go up and down constantly.
- unfriendly staff - was not able to help or fix the problem of my pregnant wife having to climb a billion stairs to the fifth floor. Staff seemed way too focused on functionality rather then actually helping.
- dirty, moldy showers - only 3 showers are available to accommodate the ~50 guests the hostel can host. They’re moldy, unclean, and way to stuffy. Compared to other hostels the standards are very low here.
- AIR!! - No A/C in stairwell or between the rooms and showers. No windows are opened. In the august heat the climb to the fifth floor with your luggage or backpack in these corridors means massive sweating.
- Nice rooms - double room seemed fairly sized, functional and relatively clean.
- female staff worker whom we did not get the name of was extremely nice and really tried to help.